NPL: The Puppies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting place for any paintballer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**---Official Lists of Things to Get Thread---**

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cab0053

cab0053

**---Official Lists of Things to Get Thread---** Empty
PostSubject: **---Official Lists of Things to Get Thread---**   **---Official Lists of Things to Get Thread---** Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:02 am

1. ccm pump kit
2. ccm 45 frame
3. ul frame for dm5
4. barrel kit with under boring .679ish
5. rotor
6. crossfire stubby 68/45

Paintball gun: done Dye Matrix 5, cocker pump
tank: done45/45 energy with maxflo and fancy nXe cover
hopper: done Empire B-Loader, dye lidded pocket rocket (thanks chuck)
mask: done Vforce with clear, smoked, trashed amber and tinted lenses. white grillz with smoke lense
pants: done Proto 08 blue redz 34 waist, need to sell
jersey: done Proto 08
cleats: done adidas
gauntlets: done proto 08
gloves:done super awesome $5 rubberized mechanic ones
woodsball gear: done sweet camo longsleeve shirt
bag: done large adidas duffel and warsensor
[b]podpack:[b] two nXe ones

Last edited by cab0053 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:54 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : ;kjfoaisdfo;isdfasodijfasf roar!)
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

PostSubject: list   **---Official Lists of Things to Get Thread---** Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:13 pm

Nice list. I'd put one together myself but I have to be done for a long time so I don't even want to think about it. I'll comment on yours though. Very Happy

Tank: Looks like "Maximus19" on the NVP forum is desparate to sell his 45/45 Pure Energy with a maxflo regulator for $90. Has 2 years left on hydro test but I'm not sure if it's carbon fiber. For that price though, it had better be. I could get a new 45/45 steely tank for less than that.

Woodsball gear: I think last gen camies are the way to go. You can go to someplace like Iron Mike's in Canandaigua and get them cheap. Might want to consider some cheap knee pads too.
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

PostSubject: RE:   **---Official Lists of Things to Get Thread---** Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:08 pm

Also, "Nick93" is desporately selling 48/45 tank (must be carbon fiber, I don't think 4500 PSI comes in steely, could be wrong)
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: **---Official Lists of Things to Get Thread---**   **---Official Lists of Things to Get Thread---** Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:12 pm

chuckitfar72 wrote:
Also, "Nick93" is desporately selling 48/45 tank (must be carbon fiber, I don't think 4500 PSI comes in steely, could be wrong)

that guy actually stole that account, but the thing is that I just freaking bought the 68-45 from flysh for 75 and its getting hydro'd over the weekend. I should pm maximus and use the 68 as a backup....
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

PostSubject: RE:   **---Official Lists of Things to Get Thread---** Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Interesting.
How much did the charge for hydro?
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: **---Official Lists of Things to Get Thread---**   **---Official Lists of Things to Get Thread---** Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:14 pm

nothing
Back to top Go down
[TP]-Josh131

[TP]-Josh131

PostSubject: Re: **---Official Lists of Things to Get Thread---**   **---Official Lists of Things to Get Thread---** Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Haha, Aaron people kept asking me what type of gun you had when I was using it and I heard 5 different names and said yup to each different one. Whats a guy to do?!?
Back to top Go down
https://thepuppies.forumotion.com
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: **---Official Lists of Things to Get Thread---**   **---Official Lists of Things to Get Thread---** Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:59 pm

I picked up Maximus's gear, I need a new line, the stock one is about an inch too long, or 2.5 inches too short and stiff

[TP]-Josh131 wrote:
Haha, Aaron people kept asking me what type of gun you had when I was using it and I heard 5 different names and said yup to each different one. Whats a guy to do?!?
Say "I dunno" or "dye matrix 5"
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: **---Official Lists of Things to Get Thread---**   **---Official Lists of Things to Get Thread---** Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:39 pm

UPDATED, SUCKERSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: **---Official Lists of Things to Get Thread---**   **---Official Lists of Things to Get Thread---** Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:54 am

bump, lets see those lists
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **---Official Lists of Things to Get Thread---**   **---Official Lists of Things to Get Thread---** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**---Official Lists of Things to Get Thread---**
Page 1 of 1