NPL: The Puppies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting place for any paintballer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Performance Friday open play (Outside)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

Performance Friday open play (Outside) Empty
PostSubject: Performance Friday open play (Outside)   Performance Friday open play (Outside) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Just an FYI. Got an email from Performance and they said their outdoor field is open from 5-8 on Fridays now. $5 entry, $15 for 500, $50 a case (includes free entry).
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: Performance Friday open play (Outside)   Performance Friday open play (Outside) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:12 pm

nice, I am going to check it out next week
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: Performance Friday open play (Outside)   Performance Friday open play (Outside) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:49 pm

man... I work until 6 on friday... maybe i can start early and leave early

The proshop has a sweet dm10, it's so freaking light. I want the trigger and and the shorter reg
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

PostSubject: Re: Performance Friday open play (Outside)   Performance Friday open play (Outside) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:07 am

I'm pretty sure Friday is a go for me. If not Performance then NVP cause I have some paint to use-up there.
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: Performance Friday open play (Outside)   Performance Friday open play (Outside) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:38 am

Ill go to nvp if you go
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

PostSubject: Re: Performance Friday open play (Outside)   Performance Friday open play (Outside) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:35 am

NVP might be the best choice; timewise (you might not get out till 6) and weatherwise (rain possible)
We are garunteed a good amount of playing time at NVP, even if we show-up at 6-630 and entry is still $3.

As the day approaches we'll solidify the plans though.
Back to top Go down
[TP]-Josh131

[TP]-Josh131

PostSubject: Re: Performance Friday open play (Outside)   Performance Friday open play (Outside) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:12 pm

Ill check about Friday. Running low on paint at the moment so I have to scrounge up my nickels and dimes. But, sounds like fun, been craving some paintball myself. Hopefully I can get tank working properly there cuz from trying to pressurize it, the whole darn thing emptied out in seconds.
Back to top Go down
https://thepuppies.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Performance Friday open play (Outside)   Performance Friday open play (Outside) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Performance Friday open play (Outside)
Page 1 of 1