NPL: The Puppies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting place for any paintballer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Performance open play Saturdays now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

Performance open play Saturdays now Empty
PostSubject: Performance open play Saturdays now   Performance open play Saturdays now Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:50 pm

In case you don't already know, Performance has open play on Saturday nights now, 6 - 9
http://www.reaperpb.com/prices.htm
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: Performance open play Saturdays now   Performance open play Saturdays now Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:41 am

I just might bail on your party this Saturday...
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

PostSubject: Re: Performance open play Saturdays now   Performance open play Saturdays now Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:50 am

No problem. It's going to be a bunch of older teachers gone wild. Basically friends my wife works with.
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: Performance open play Saturdays now   Performance open play Saturdays now Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:54 am

Just felt awkward inviting myself to your wifes party... Plus I wanted to mAke a fool of my self, which would have been a bad idea anyway
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

PostSubject: Re: Performance open play Saturdays now   Performance open play Saturdays now Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:50 am

Make a fool of yourself? You can't be a bigger fool than me but no worries if you can't make it.
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: Performance open play Saturdays now   Performance open play Saturdays now Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Idk, I can be pretty socially awkard around drunk teachers. "I swear I didn't know that the project was due today!"

If you need me, I'll be there
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

PostSubject: Re: Performance open play Saturdays now   Performance open play Saturdays now Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:38 pm

I don’t “need” you to come but if you feel like coming, even after hitting-up Performance, the invitation stands. I'd like you to come. It’s going to be fun and you could check out my bar. Also, I have some paintball videos that I’d like to lend to you and since I keep forgetting to bring them with me, I could send you home with them. But, no sweat either way. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: Performance open play Saturdays now   Performance open play Saturdays now Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:13 am

Ok, I'll swing by, I'm interested in your bar
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

PostSubject: Re: Performance open play Saturdays now   Performance open play Saturdays now Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:11 am

Performance has got a special going on called "Saturday Night Shootout", starting the 15th:

http://www.reaperpb.com/prices.htm
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: Performance open play Saturdays now   Performance open play Saturdays now Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:00 am

fine print: first and third saturdays. does that mean there isn't any on the second and fourth? or pay entry on the other days? any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Performance open play Saturdays now   Performance open play Saturdays now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Performance open play Saturdays now
Page 1 of 1