NPL: The Puppies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting place for any paintballer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

USPA Team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TimV

USPA Team Empty
PostSubject: USPA Team   USPA Team Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:24 am

Ok for everyone that wanted info.
The league will be held at warrior in batavia. They are getting new grass and netting poles for next year. The field will be like new. The format is legit XBall. 15.4 bps, 2 25 minute halfs (50 minute games) etc. There will be 3 events, and if we do well there will be 4-5 (sectional and regional matches if we make them) Players fees are 300$ for the entire season. Paint is 38$ a case + tax. We will be doing team paint, so your dues will include event paint. If you want to play we will need 100$ cash up front to cover the 1000$ to secure our spot. Me (Tim V) and Nick Shaw are responsible for organizing the team right now, so if you are willing to play get ahold of one of us. We will need the 100$ by September 17th at the latest. The earlier the better so we can secure our spot. So far it looks like the whole season is going to cost roughly 660$. This price could go up or down. We need 8 spots (at least) filled before we can play, so hurry up. If you have any questions get ahold of me or Nick asap.
Back to top Go down
TimV

USPA Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: USPA Team   USPA Team Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:11 pm

I forgot to mention the events are in may june and july. sectionals are in august and regionals are in september. All the dates have yet to be released yet. The lowest scoring team out of all 8 at the end of july will be bumped to a "novice" division next season. There will only be 8 teams at warrior. There will be another 8 at two other fields and thats what makes up the leauge. Then the sectionals determine who plays eachother from the other fields. If we don't do well enough our season will end on july. Again, any further questions hit me up on facebook or get my number if you don't already have it.
Back to top Go down
TimVisH

USPA Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: USPA Team   USPA Team Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:28 pm

More info guys. The top 5 teams move to sectionals ( which is still at warrior ) and the top 2 in sectionals move to regionals. the first prize for regionals is 8000, the second prize is 5000 and third is 3000. This would obviously be distributed to the players evenly (assuming you were at every event etc.) They are claiming to have "trained" refs as well. Wouldn't that be great?!!
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

USPA Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: USPA Team   USPA Team Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Sweet. 15.4bps is a lot of paint!! Is current dues one case per person or two?

Also, I would request seperate threads for specific topics, ie one thread that states who has paid dues, one for tourney dAtes, one for practices, ect. Is this gonna be the winter two teams 5man ppl? (jon, Timm, shaw, Brenden me ect)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

USPA Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: USPA Team   USPA Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

USPA Team
Page 1 of 1