NPL: The Puppies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting place for any paintballer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jonesing for paintball... what's wrong with me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

Jonesing for paintball... what's wrong with me? Empty
PostSubject: Jonesing for paintball... what's wrong with me?   Jonesing for paintball... what's wrong with me? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:11 pm

I am itching to play, even though I played last week, but I just don't think I'll be able to this weekend. Sad
I LOVE PAINTBALL!!!!
If things change, I'll text you guys. It would be spur of the moment on Friday night only.
I have paint from NVP that should get used-up and it's free entry Friday but it would be fun to check out Performance. We'll see how things shake-out.
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: Jonesing for paintball... what's wrong with me?   Jonesing for paintball... what's wrong with me? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:13 pm

The only thing that is wrong with you is that you don't play enough...Sad

i'll be there, my iphone is screwed up right now, but I am currently at apple having them look at it
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

PostSubject: Re: Jonesing for paintball... what's wrong with me?   Jonesing for paintball... what's wrong with me? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:19 pm

Yea, couldn't get out to the field. It's tough for me to keep a balance with everything else going on in my life and sneak away to play some paintball. I need to get out next weekend though.

Have a great weekend and week!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonesing for paintball... what's wrong with me?   Jonesing for paintball... what's wrong with me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jonesing for paintball... what's wrong with me?
Page 1 of 1