NPL: The Puppies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting place for any paintballer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surprise!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cab0053

cab0053

Surprise!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Surprise!!!!!!   Surprise!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:33 pm

Surprise!!!!!! Photoon2010-04-14at1915
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

Surprise!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise!!!!!!   Surprise!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:46 am

Very nice! I see a lot of DYE stuff on it (grips, barrel, ...) Is it used, customized?
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

Surprise!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise!!!!!!   Surprise!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:04 pm

It's one of three of my buddy's pumps and he sold it to me. its a 2k5 (i think) autococker that he converted to a pump. dye boomstick and pistol grip, superfly bolt, single finger sliding trigger, and on off asa. I think its a new reg too... also he kept the front of the cocker (the pneumatics bit) and made that into a custom pump handle, the original barrel and extra asa
Back to top Go down
[TP]-Josh131

[TP]-Josh131

Surprise!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise!!!!!!   Surprise!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:48 pm

In the words of Teddy Roosevelt, "Walk softly and carry a big stick." That gun is quite a big stick. Ich habe ein kophfschmerzen in dasen kaputst antowrtet sie mutter nach deutschland gebliebt! JA VOL!
Back to top Go down
https://thepuppies.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Surprise!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise!!!!!!   Surprise!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1