NPL: The Puppies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting place for any paintballer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recovery Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[TP]-Jos

Recovery Update Empty
PostSubject: Recovery Update   Recovery Update Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:38 pm

Hello fellas, as it appears currently, my knee is having a nice speedy recovery and should be able to start sliding again soon. However, the gash on my foot has yet to even begin healing after a whole tube of cortizone. I dont care about the foot, I dont need it to slide. Will be having a paintball party within the next couple of weeks and there will be a lot of Wilson Farms employees and hopefully you guys. Aaron gets to smash the Wilson Farms competition Wink .

Also, I saw all of the tournament planning and whatever you guys want to do, Im there! I just wont ride bikes before the events Shocked

This is Josh reporting out for the morning and as always, Semper Fidelis Exclamation
Back to top Go down
[TP]-Jos

Recovery Update Empty
PostSubject: What the   Recovery Update Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:42 pm

Says Im, the admin of all people, is a quest. CURSE THIS INTERNET YOU SON OF A B****! - Takes out Chucks vibe and bonus balls wireless console. And yes, I did just go Rambo Style on my internet! Wink
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

Recovery Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery Update   Recovery Update Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:10 pm

Do you have any pics? I wanna see!
Back to top Go down
[TP]-Josh131

[TP]-Josh131

Recovery Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery Update   Recovery Update Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Of my injuries? Well the scab on my knee looked like rhode island til i picked it clean off last night. Thing got annoying. Foot, no skin is regenerating over it so its kinda just an open sore right now. Not infected cuz ive been tending it very closely.
Back to top Go down
https://thepuppies.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Recovery Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery Update   Recovery Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovery Update
Page 1 of 1