NPL: The Puppies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting place for any paintballer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woodsball Unconfirmed but 75% chance on 5/15. Will be confirmed this weekend.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[TP]-Josh131

[TP]-Josh131

Woodsball Unconfirmed but 75% chance on 5/15. Will be confirmed this weekend. Empty
PostSubject: Woodsball Unconfirmed but 75% chance on 5/15. Will be confirmed this weekend.   Woodsball Unconfirmed but 75% chance on 5/15. Will be confirmed this weekend. Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:23 pm

Well guys this is it, I'm officially going to die. Not this saturday but the one after, I am going woodsballing with a bunch of seniors maybe 25 and theres a damn paintball tank going up against us!!! God damnit Im gunna die! Im going to walmart to buy a case of monster balls to save me the 75$ at nvp no offense to them and bringing both the vibe with Chucks permission and JT. Maybe i can fix my oring on spyder cuz my friend needs my JT. Friend is having the welcoming ceremony from us all being that its his first time ever playing paintball. WELCOMING CEREMONY RULES: Each new guy gets shot in backonce by each one of us paintball vets. YOU GUYS ARE WELCOME AND HOPE U CAN COME

Materials Im going to burn bday money on--

-Ghillie suit from surplus store.
-Case of monster balls.
-2 compressed air or co2 (gunna be hot out so co2 will be ok.
and need one for jt that doesnt have pressure dial on it so i can screw in Smile and one for vibe just -incase the nozzle on guerilla goes haywire with my blonde knolwedge of screwing it in. tongue
I guess theres a huge underground bunker with railroad ties holding it up and acting as walls and we are playing a game mode of each players choice, my choice 25 player zombies is already being scheduled into on our sunny saturday the fifteenth of may. EXPECTED GAME MODES TO BE PLAYED:
Bunker- 7 ppl in bunker rest are outside, bunker people try to escape-nothing short of the nazis running out during the D-Day scene on Saving Private Ryan
Hostage- Rescue teamates behind enemy lines.
Team deathmatch- Call of duty style one hit your out if splat it bigger than quarter.

I CANNOT EMPHASIZE IT ENOUGH THERE ARE RULES THAT IM BEING TOLD AND IF THEY ARE BROKEN WE GET PUNISHED. BIG TIME.
Rule I do know- Same as NVP- Try not to bunker and overshoot.

Paintball tank they use- Lawnmower with sides that have yet to be built and trailer that is going to be connected with guys shooting on it.

Clothing protocal: Basic gear we all know of and what ya wear is what ya wear. He told me if we shine up everyone with our nice uniforms they will be jealous Smile

Will be getting confirmation on everything and adress this weekend. Let me know
Back to top Go down
https://thepuppies.forumotion.com
cab0053

cab0053

Woodsball Unconfirmed but 75% chance on 5/15. Will be confirmed this weekend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodsball Unconfirmed but 75% chance on 5/15. Will be confirmed this weekend.   Woodsball Unconfirmed but 75% chance on 5/15. Will be confirmed this weekend. Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:18 pm

Don't buy monster balls! They don't break! You can buy better paint for 40ish or less. Look up reviews! Don't buy monster balls!
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

PostSubject: Re: Woodsball Unconfirmed but 75% chance on 5/15. Will be confirmed this weekend.   Woodsball Unconfirmed but 75% chance on 5/15. Will be confirmed this weekend. Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:44 am

Sad I can't make it! Sorry

Aaron is right, DO NOT BUY MONSTER BALLS, THEY WILL BREAK YOU BEFORE THEY BREAK ON YOU.
Check this video from Mike from TechPB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKqpYVvhuxs

You can get a case of decent paint from Performance for $20 - 30
Back to top Go down
[TP]-Josh131

[TP]-Josh131

PostSubject: Re: Woodsball Unconfirmed but 75% chance on 5/15. Will be confirmed this weekend.   Woodsball Unconfirmed but 75% chance on 5/15. Will be confirmed this weekend. Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:20 pm

Alrighty! Hey guys, you like new stuff on site, I promoted you guys to vice admins!
Back to top Go down
https://thepuppies.forumotion.com
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: Woodsball Unconfirmed but 75% chance on 5/15. Will be confirmed this weekend.   Woodsball Unconfirmed but 75% chance on 5/15. Will be confirmed this weekend. Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:03 am

I just looked up dxs basic training paint (nvp). its $34 a case on actionvillage.com
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

PostSubject: Re: Woodsball Unconfirmed but 75% chance on 5/15. Will be confirmed this weekend.   Woodsball Unconfirmed but 75% chance on 5/15. Will be confirmed this weekend. Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:24 am

I'm more of a fan of getting paint at the store, not online but I have no personal experience with getting it online, I just wonder how well it ships.
Also, I don't care about being any sort of admin. It's a nice gesture but as long as I can post, I'm happy. Very Happy
I have to agree with Aaron on the music and chat apps, they are more of a hinderence than a help.

I'm fine with the new picture. It's a little 80's-ish scratch and basic but I don't have any major issue with it. I could try to put somerthing else together if you are able to replace it periodically. I'm thinking more of a collage of pictures and text.

Can you replace the "National Paintball League" with something different? After all, we are not in a national league. Maybe put something like "The NVP Paintball League" or just "The paintball team, The Puppies" since we are looking to play elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woodsball Unconfirmed but 75% chance on 5/15. Will be confirmed this weekend.   Woodsball Unconfirmed but 75% chance on 5/15. Will be confirmed this weekend. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woodsball Unconfirmed but 75% chance on 5/15. Will be confirmed this weekend.
Page 1 of 1