NPL: The Puppies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting place for any paintballer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

June 6th Preparation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[TP]-Josh131

[TP]-Josh131

June 6th Preparation Empty
PostSubject: June 6th Preparation   June 6th Preparation Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:53 pm

Come to find out my pals, my new team will be in 3 man by this upcoming event. We're all sponsored up and getting new jerseys and will be getting ice cream out there! Only down side is that I may have to play Aaron and I don't feel like dying!!
Back to top Go down
https://thepuppies.forumotion.com
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

PostSubject: Re: June 6th Preparation   June 6th Preparation Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:57 am

Thats awesome. Good luck. Aaron said something about reffing the next event so maybe you don't have to worry. Just don't piss him off. Laughing

Let me know if you are still having trouble with the mini and I can check it out before the next event.

I'm going to miss playing in the next event but I just have too much going on. Hopefully I can get out for event 4... team unknown. There's always next season.

I'll definitely be hitting open play between NVP and Perf. though. Need to get my fix! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: June 6th Preparation   June 6th Preparation Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:14 pm

I asked timm if I could ref, but have not received an answer yet. I'll get a pistol so I can shoot you in the back Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
[TP]-Josh131

[TP]-Josh131

PostSubject: Re: June 6th Preparation   June 6th Preparation Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:14 pm

OH NOO! loll I'll be sure to dodge ya!
Back to top Go down
https://thepuppies.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June 6th Preparation   June 6th Preparation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

June 6th Preparation
Page 1 of 1