NPL: The Puppies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting place for any paintballer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some good news

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cab0053

cab0053

some good news Empty
PostSubject: some good news   some good news Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:32 pm

So, npl season 12 event 1, five teams showed up. Mitch said I didn't have to ref (dude totally made $200 out of it) so josh and I formed up a team with two tourney players, rob recino and rhino. we ended up taking second. At the last scheduled game I tried for snake two and got gogged while diving. I was pretty pissed:evil: The tiebreaker with the Monsters didn't work out in our favor. I think we can safely say that since one of their guns WAS ABOVE 280, rob should not have been hit off break, and would have most likely turned the game in our favor. And we are not going to mention the ref that called hits, then take it back...
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

some good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: some good news   some good news Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:08 am

5 teams.... I wonder if summer season is going to be light then. I'm interested to see the standings and see who showed, Misfits? RC Rush?
I can check the standings.
Still, good job on landing 2nd. I've played with and against Recino, he's very good and a pretty nice guy.
That Mikey sure knows how to win though. Against a bunch of vetrans like that, he seems to know his stuff.
How did Zack's team do?
I'm pretty set on going to the 1v1 tournament down at Running Wild on June 27th. I've been mulling over trying to get on a team for NPL that day but I really want to give Running Wild some business and 1v1 with my own stuff should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Josh

some good news Empty
PostSubject: Pants   some good news Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Btw Chuck I'll run it by my Mom about buying Vibe, it worked great! Tank did too! Also, got new pants for coming in second. Just have to get a shirt to match hahaha
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

some good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: some good news   some good news Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:37 am

zack attack was in a very close third, but they said they were just screwing around and didn't want to buy more paint. Finals made it five rounds. I heard misfits were in batavia. Infamous, formally flysh's army, bailed in the first round. I would prefer to go to the 1v1 I think. Lemme know about carpooling.
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

some good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: some good news   some good news Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:53 am

Infamous? That is a pro team out of LA, Elmo has some big balls to take a big name like that. What's next Dynasty? LOL We should call our next team The Iron Men. I'll be playing the part of Ollie Lang.

I'd love to carpool for 1v1, I'll firm-up my plans and get back to you. I'm dying to play in some kind of tournament.

Josh, I am very flexible on price. Smile
Back to top Go down
Josh

some good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: some good news   some good news Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:33 am

Alright Chuck, my Mom said it was a good idea about Vibe!
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

some good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: some good news   some good news Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:19 am

OK, make me an offer. I have box and spare parts. LMK
Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

some good news Empty
PostSubject: Re: some good news   some good news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some good news
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NPL: The Puppies :: Paintballing :: News + Updates-
Jump to: