NPL: The Puppies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting place for any paintballer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mini problems fixed?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

Mini problems fixed? Empty
PostSubject: Mini problems fixed?   Mini problems fixed? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:20 am

Yes! I think I found the air leak in my used mini. I checked Youtube and found that there is an internal valve that can come unseated and leak air. I followed the steps and it went away. It's also turning on and off with ease now too so I don't think it needs a new board either. YES!! I was worried that my great deal was going to evaporate. I ordered a replacement o-ring kit off oringmonkey.com ($7 for three complete sets with free shipping). I gassed it up a few times and adjusted both the input and output pressure in accordance with the manual and it seems to be good. A couple times I could hear the leak (very small) but I think I'm on to it. When I get the o-rings I'm just going to replace them all and I bet it will be solved for good.
This thing is fast. I set it to semi-auto and walked the trigger. It sounds like a freaking machine gun. I can't wait to crono this thing, get it on the field and shoot some lanes or post with it. Maybe I'll take snake side and lay down a rope of paint. No one will be able to move! Wink
Now I just have to work on my aiming Mad
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

Mini problems fixed? Empty
PostSubject: Sweet   Mini problems fixed? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:16 am

Nice, I bought like 5 set o orings from the oringstore.com for 9 bucks, you should have told me that were actively working on he mini! I would have snagged a couple of sets for you and save 3 bucks on shippng. I think theoringstore gave me extra orings per pack too
Back to top Go down

Mini problems fixed?
Page 1 of 1