NPL: The Puppies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting place for any paintballer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mini and Vibe up for sale?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

Mini and Vibe up for sale? Empty
PostSubject: Mini and Vibe up for sale?   Mini and Vibe up for sale? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:51 pm

No foolin', I'm considering selling my Mini and/or my Vibe, would either of you be interested before I make a more public leap? If so, I won't back out this time, my son could care less about either of them so I'm firm on this. Both work (at least I can verify the Mini works, Josh can speak to the Vibe.)
I'm interested in getting a poppet valve-type marker and would like to scrounge-up some cash and cleanout my "stock" before doing that. I have too many markers and I am most willing to part with either of those.

I'd take $75 OBO for the Vibe and $150 (firm) for the Mini. I'll through in a barrel (besides the stock ones) for each.
Let me know.
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: Mini and Vibe up for sale?   Mini and Vibe up for sale? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:49 am

Mike (the taller one at the party) would be interested in the vibe.

edit, I just facebooked him. I'll buy the vibe from you, and then add my 68/45 and empire b loader and sell it to him
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

PostSubject: Re: Mini and Vibe up for sale?   Mini and Vibe up for sale? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:36 am

OK Cool I want to give Josh first crack at it though. Josh? Embarassed (I'll text you later today too, I'd need to get it back from you anyway.)

I have the TechT bolt for this too and am willing to install it and make sure it all works if he's willing to give me $100 (negotiable, will take field paint as trade too) for the whole thing (Vibe, bolt, SP linear barrel, on/off ASA, manual, original box).
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: Mini and Vibe up for sale?   Mini and Vibe up for sale? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Okie dokie, lemme know, and then I'll let you know
Back to top Go down
[TP]-Josh131

[TP]-Josh131

PostSubject: Re: Mini and Vibe up for sale?   Mini and Vibe up for sale? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:29 pm

I'd like to buy the Vibe but if you have offers I can understand that too. If you need it back I'm free whenever. Right now I'm looking at buying a gun anyway and a tank. Aaron I would like to buy the tank but Ill let you have it back until I get a gun that can acomodate it. No use having it for the JT if it cant fit. Ditching my Spyder in the trash soon because I dont have the $ to fix her up. Shame but oh well. Thanks Chuck for letting me use the Vibe! Enjoyed every minute of it! Hope to see you guys soon and keep in touch!
Back to top Go down
https://thepuppies.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini and Vibe up for sale?   Mini and Vibe up for sale? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini and Vibe up for sale?
Page 1 of 1