NPL: The Puppies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting place for any paintballer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

work schedule lameness, but my "to buy" list is almost done!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cab0053

cab0053

work schedule lameness, but my "to buy" list is  almost done! Empty
PostSubject: work schedule lameness, but my "to buy" list is almost done!   work schedule lameness, but my "to buy" list is  almost done! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:07 pm

So, I mentioned it to Chuck yesterday, but I figure I should post it up.

My work schedule is changing in two weeks. I used to mostly do a 1030- 700 shift which allowed me to sleep in and make it to any Friday or Saturday open play. Now, I am going to be doing a 630-300 shift that involves me trying to wake up at 5am, which is lame. Now, the question is, which day is more likely to be available for you guys? Consistent Sundays are out of the question for me, but I should have no problem for the tournaments.

I am almost done buying all the stuff I want. I think a 09 blue proto jersey is in order when outdoor play is available. I want to buy a second gun, but stuck between a A5 w/ new barrel or self built cocker pump.
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

PostSubject: my thoughts   work schedule lameness, but my "to buy" list is  almost done! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Right now it looks like Friday night is best for me. Have to talk to "the boss" more but that's what I'm thinking.
If you are looking for an A-5 I actually have one that I upgraded the heck out of. J&J 12" barrel, TechT squishy paddles, zero kick hammer, lightning rod, vortex mod, double trigger, low profile hopper, metal internal firing tube. I put a quick change hose system on it so that one can easily swap between a tank on the gun, with an on/off ASA or use a remote line with a collapsible stock (all of which I have). I can send you some pics of it. It works, no leaks or anything and all spare/original parts would be included. I was originally going to keep it for woodsball and also my son Liam used it but he likes the Vibe and I'd rather use the Vibe for woodsball anyway. I'd sell it to you for $125 - ish.
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: work schedule lameness, but my "to buy" list is almost done!   work schedule lameness, but my "to buy" list is  almost done! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:53 pm

I'll hop all over that in a few weeks
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

PostSubject: OK   work schedule lameness, but my "to buy" list is  almost done! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:04 pm

That works. There's no hurry. I'll send you some pics and bring it if we meet before then so you can try it out. I held off on selling it because I upgraded it but it is a shame to have it sit so long without being used. I got it out the other day and checked it and it still works fine.
It just needs someone to love it again. I can't keep it stored away like a secret love anymore. Run, be free little A-5... Embarassed sorry about that. It's been a long day.

PEACE!
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: money from a5   work schedule lameness, but my "to buy" list is  almost done! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:09 am

please buy a new board for the mini when I buy the a5! please please please! IT WILL BE AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

PostSubject: OLED!   work schedule lameness, but my "to buy" list is  almost done! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:53 am

You're (slightly) more excited about this than I am. Actually I'm pretty much set on getting the top of the line OLED board for this. They are sweet! Check it out: http://www.virtuepaintball.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=517&categoryID=196
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: work schedule lameness, but my "to buy" list is almost done!   work schedule lameness, but my "to buy" list is  almost done! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:08 am

oboyoboy, that's a chunk o change right there. its some fancy stuff. you didn't sneak any electric stuff in the a5 right?
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

PostSubject: Re: work schedule lameness, but my "to buy" list is almost done!   work schedule lameness, but my "to buy" list is  almost done! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:08 pm

Wink Word! It's very pricey and needless to say I've used up all my Christmas, birthday, anniversary and hobby budget on paintball lately. It's paint and playing time only; for a long time. I've always liked the OLED displays that come standard on the high-end markers like the EGOs and others but I don't want to spend >$1500 on one marker. I didn't want to go stock board either so that already put me over $100. I figured, I saved a bunch on the marker itself so why not just go the extra bit and get what I really want. It's got some really cool featurtes and all the customization I could ever need.
No electronics on the A-5. It's just good old fashioned air fed recoil... action... or whatever... Neutral I actually forget how it works now but there's no batteries involved. I'm looking to post some pics tonight. I got caught-up in finishing up my taxes last night (another penance for my upgrade mania lately). L8r!
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: work schedule lameness, but my "to buy" list is almost done!   work schedule lameness, but my "to buy" list is  almost done! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:01 pm

The word you are poking for is 'mechanial,' I think anyways... I just sent
my taxes out. Alll the money is going to the credit card and car mantinece. Stupid jettas power steering is leaking and needs 100k checkup and the honda is at 160k and I wanted new tires! I guess I'll just break in my cleats today
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

PostSubject: A5 pic   work schedule lameness, but my "to buy" list is  almost done! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:15 pm

https://servimg.com/view/14970499/1

Above is the link to the A-5 pic. It shows both the remote coil and the on/off ASA atachments. They are easily interchangable. The collapsible stock comes off too and I have all the spare parts and such that you'd need.
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: work schedule lameness, but my "to buy" list is almost done!   work schedule lameness, but my "to buy" list is  almost done! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:38 am

looks so clean.... I'm gonna get it! I'm debating on getting a pod+tank pack for later
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

PostSubject: a5   work schedule lameness, but my "to buy" list is  almost done! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Yes, I took good care of it but it has a few scratches, nothing major. Packs, with a tank holder, are pretty cheap and you should be able to get one just about anywhere. Dicks might even have one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: work schedule lameness, but my "to buy" list is almost done!   work schedule lameness, but my "to buy" list is  almost done! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

work schedule lameness, but my "to buy" list is almost done!
Page 1 of 1