NPL: The Puppies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting place for any paintballer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open Play March 12?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

Open Play March 12? Empty
PostSubject: Open Play March 12?   Open Play March 12? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:56 pm

Looks like I'm free Friday March 12 for open play. Probably won't get there till 6:30 - 7 ish. Who's down for that?
Saturday night we are going to be at the Knighthawks game so no go that night. Could do Sunday too but I know Aaron is busy makin' $$$$. Wink
Last Sunday kind-of sucked for me anyway. I didn't get to play as much as I wanted. People wree mostly hanging back at first and not playing for some reason, there were 2 kids that kept convincing the ref to let them in for a 1v1 (that took forever, just run-up and shoot'em already!) and then they kept running these 1 ball games (no hopper, hand load 1 ball each time.) I was not doing well with that. I had a bunch of balls in one hand (ooo that sounds bad) check that... I had a bunch of paintballs in one hand... much better... moved into some good positions but could not get a good shot off. I had wicked first shot drop off with the mini because I think I over lubed the bolt so that forced me to shoot, quickly reload, then try to get another shot in before they moved. Not fun. I was really hoping to get more regular play time in. I did get in a few good games and did OK. I was sloppy and paid for it a couple of times (good reminders). I was moving up snake a couple times too and did alright there (traded out once and shot a couple out another time). I'm just not a snake guy but I need to mix it in to stay rounded. I definitely prefer dorito or aztec.
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: Open Play March 12?   Open Play March 12? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:42 am

I'll be at nvp at 430 to be ready at 5 exact. I'll be leaving at 9 on the dot, I gotta get up at 5am pale
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

PostSubject: ahhh come on!   Open Play March 12? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:27 pm

Sad Leave at 9 just to get-up at 5? Come on! I've gone to bed at 1AM and gotten up at 5 then worked a full day. Very Happy I've got some other similar stories where I pushed the envelope in my college days that we can talk about "off the record". I don't want to influence our young ward Josh Wink nor incriminate myself. This kids going to be a State Trooper! Cool
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: Open Play March 12?   Open Play March 12? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:07 pm

hey, I like sleeping! Don't judge me!
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

PostSubject: RE:   Open Play March 12? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Very Happy
OK, I won't hate on you.

PEACE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content