NPL: The Puppies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting place for any paintballer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

Second thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Second thoughts   Second thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:41 pm

Aaron,
Sorry but I'm going to have to ask if I can renege on my offer to sell you my A-5. I know my son will want to use it for woodsball and I should really use it myself for that too. I've bought and paid for it and I'd hate to sell it then get stuck looking for something similar. Sorry man! Crying or Very sad I hate to do it but I just think it's best if I keep it.
Right now NVP is having a huge sale on other similar woodsball markers and you can easily get something similar for under a $100.
If you are really upset about it, I'll still go through with the deal we had but if you can find it in your heart Embarassed to let me renege, I'd appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
cab0053

cab0053

Second thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second thoughts   Second thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:44 pm

grr, I'll remember this... I'll just use the dm5 and just not throw it on the ground.
Back to top Go down
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

Second thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second thoughts   Second thoughts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:43 am

Thanks bro! Sorry for getting your hopes up. The stuff at NVP is pretty cheap and woks good.
PEACE!
Back to top Go down
[TP]-Josh131

[TP]-Josh131

Second thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second thoughts   Second thoughts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:10 pm

Im geared up for Thursday. Have been craving some paintball! Ill be sure to take it easy on your work peeps though Aaron. However, if YOU hit me in the hand again, I shall show no mercy on you! MUAHAHA
Back to top Go down
https://thepuppies.forumotion.com
cab0053

cab0053

Second thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second thoughts   Second thoughts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:00 pm

[TP]-Josh131 wrote:
Im geared up for Thursday. Have been craving some paintball! Ill be sure to take it easy on your work peeps though Aaron. However, if YOU hit me in the hand again, I shall show no mercy on you! MUAHAHA
fine, I'll shoot you in the face and you'll be tasting paint all night Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
[TP]-Josh131

[TP]-Josh131

Second thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second thoughts   Second thoughts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:38 pm

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!! What time does it start? How much for stuff cuz my friend is thinking of coming.
Back to top Go down
https://thepuppies.forumotion.com
cab0053

cab0053

Second thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second thoughts   Second thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:56 pm

[TP]-Josh131 wrote:
BRING IT ON!!!!!!!! What time does it start? How much for stuff cuz my friend is thinking of coming.
7pm, 32 bucks with 200 balls and 42 with 500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Second thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second thoughts   Second thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second thoughts
Page 1 of 1