NPL: The Puppies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting place for any paintballer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts on 3/28 event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chuckitfar72

chuckitfar72

Thoughts on 3/28 event Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on 3/28 event   Thoughts on 3/28 event Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:51 am

We did great this event. We were more aggressive and played smart. All of us stepped-up and that was proven by the fact that we each got to hang the flag, at least once. That feels good right? Well let’s get some more of that. Twisted Evil
Communicate, follow each other’s lead, clean-up when someone goes down and don't give-up. We did it this event and we won more because of it. To keep moving up the ranks, we need to build on that.
I think if we had won that game against RC Rush, the team which I was the last man left when they ran the flag in, we could have made the semis. We match-up well against them so they are well within our reach.
I think another the team that is a little better than us but still within our reach is Misfits 2. No offense to them, but these guys are all pretty “big” and they smoke. They shoot a ton of paint and seem to be decent shots but they don’t move so much. We can counter that somehow. Maybe if we can move up the field fast on them, get them firing, keep them confused, and maybe get them while they reload or something. I don’t know. I am going to try to find some advice on beating someone who just shoots a ton of paint. It’s so easy to get pinned down when that happens though so we’ll see. I definitely think they are within our reach right now so let’s cogitate on that. Keep practicing too. That definitely helped. Even if it’s just holding your gear and scaring your cats with snapshots, every bit helps. I definitely can’t do anything the week before the next event because of vacation plans but maybe I can at least keep in shape.
I’m hoping to get out and play on the weekends of the 9th and hopefully the 16th or 17th. I’ll text you guys as plans firm-up.
Back to top Go down
[TP]-Josh131

[TP]-Josh131

PostSubject: Feedback/Watching Finals   Thoughts on 3/28 event Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:08 pm

Definatley agree Chuck. Just like legos, we just gotta build and build off of the progress we make. Watching the finals with Chuck, I really was able to see what hard work and determination has given the feirce bunkerers. That one guy must have sat on snake knuckle for atleast 4 minutes before bunkering our buddy on aztec. Definatley determined at its peak definition if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
https://thepuppies.forumotion.com
cab0053

cab0053

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on 3/28 event   Thoughts on 3/28 event Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:15 pm

I <3 scaring the cats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on 3/28 event   Thoughts on 3/28 event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on 3/28 event
Page 1 of 1